Saturday, January 25, 2014

WHAT HAPPEND WITH LE ?




Hey stardoll lovers,

I guess you already saw it : LE.
I love LE. It has super awesome clothing and it makes me wanna jump. ;)
( But NEVER have enough stardollars. )

That's my problem. I love stardoll. I'm a member since 2006. (But that acc is dead. xd)
But i get so angry when i see this LE designs. You pay 165 SD (!!!!)
For a dress without any shape !

Look :


What the heck is this?

What happend with the old LE ? Those designs are great ! Sorry stardoll , but i'm not going 2 pay
for this 'thing'. Create some better designs, don't make them to hard to pay. Maybe 130 SD for this dress?

I live in the Netherlands. That means when i want to buy something from LE , i need to do that in the night,
Because it's ALWAYS gone. seriously. ALWAYS.

Like this piece :

I LOVE THIS SCARF !

Price: 40 SD.
Otherwise: Sold in 2 seconds.

What do you think of the new LE?

↓↓COMMENT !↓↓

xxLisette


No comments:

Post a Comment