Monday, January 20, 2014

!!! 1000 VIEWS !!!



Hello Stardoll luversss !

YAY !! This blog has 1000 views !!!
I'm so happy and want to thank each of you !

So that's what why I'm going 2 make a competition... (;

"The HEYOMG1000VIEWS" - Competition.
Nice name , huh ? ^^

What the heck what do we need to do ? And the most important question :
What do we win ?

- You need to make a party outfit and save it on the cover of your album. (or blog,etc.)
You can make any party outfit you want. Just EVERYTHING is possible. 
More creativeness --> higher score!
- Leave a comment on this blog with the answer to the questions : 
1. What is your stardoll name?
2. Where can i find your party outfit?

I'll pick 3 of them and they win this:

1st

You win a 
- Cupcake. (HAHAHAHAHA) 
- a 'Foxy' t-shirt designed by me :
- And a shout out ! 
(This means that you come on my blog)

2nd

You win a
- A Kirby egg designed by me :
- And a shout out !

3st : 

- You win a shout out !

The competition is from 20-1-2014 till 30-1-2014








No comments:

Post a Comment