Saturday, January 18, 2014

My January favorites !




Hello guys and ladiessszaaahh,

I want to show you my favorite January items !
From hats to hair pieces and from nailpolish to furry coats.
Here are my favorites !

 These boots ! AAAARRHHHGG! They are so amazing!
They remind me of Jinx from 'League of Legends'. My favorite champ! So i need them. NEED ! XD
But then there was the stardollars problem. ;|
Match them with ripped trousers and a awesome jacket !

item: YSL Punk Boots (26 sd)



This bag is sooo cute !
It's a little bunny :o ( 1 reason to buy it) (; 

Match it with a skirt and basic clothes. 

item: Bunny purse (16 sd) callie's picks

 I love this shirt ! It's so out of the ordinary.
I really recommend buying it !

Match it with a black bra and a jeans.

item : Black Mesh Cardi ( 13 sd) Fallen Angel

This super awesome pants is great with the Black Mesh Cardi!
The leather accents are really cool.. I WANT ITT ! ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

item : La Jolla Jeans (16 sd) Original Future


 This shirt is very cute !
And this shirt is perfect with black for a old school rock look , but also very cute with
pastel accents. Or pink. Just pink. Go for pink. (︶ω︶)

item : Passepartout White Blouse (14 sd) IT - GIRLS



 This Dress. No explanation needed. Go. GO! BUY IT !

item : Green Bodycon Dress (11 sd) IT- GIRLS

 Silver heels. Always good.
These heels are going well with the Bodycon Dress. But also with a jeans !! (:

item : Glitter Holiday Heels (9 sd) RIO

These are my favorites!! 
And yours? 
↓↓↓ Tell me in the comments !! ↓↓↓

Love you all !
I hope 2 see you more often (;

xx Lisette
















No comments:

Post a Comment