Sunday, January 19, 2014

DIY : Bunny IPHONE



Hello stardoll lovers,

I got really inspired by my own iphone which has a black bunny case.
So here is my stardoll version of my iphone. YAY ! CAUSE THAT'S WHAT WE ALWAYS WANTED!!
Just kidding. (;

So here is my iphonecaseplanthing:

1. Start with the Iphone base. I guess you know how a iphone looks like. If not,
Where the heck did you go the last 20 years? :P


2. Create the the monitor.


3. I created extra space , so i can make the apps.


4. Create the apps! I love the music one. Because i love music. Wow. xd
I thought it was funny to make the stardoll app. So that's the pink one with the yellow star. (: Also add
the start button. (the white button)


5. Create the super awesome bunny ears with black feathers.


And you're done !!
:D 

I hope you love the bunny case as much as i do.
↓↓↓tell me what you think of the bunny case in the comments bellow !↓↓↓

Show me your bunny cases ! So i can show them on the SuperStylishStardoll twitter account!

xx Lisette (:




No comments:

Post a Comment