Monday, February 17, 2014

Rivera my ass !




Hellooooo,

Sorry that I have to put all this negative comments and reviews , but sorry,
look at this :

Yeah ! Awesome isn't it ? A new rivera collection ! I thought the same.
I REALLY looove this collection. I really do , well , the outfit in the middle. xd
So I tried it on and was so amazed , I didn't looked at the price. 

LOL


This looks so awesome! :D I was like O-M-G I NEED IT !!!!
(Btw sorry about the legwear , my laptop shines bright like a diamond (; , so i can't see.)

But then , the moment that all wants us to die , THE PRICE TAAAAGGGG!

It's fricking 72 sd. Serious. Like : You could make this a 3 piece outfit , and sell it as Young Hollywood.
I mean it's Rihanna Carnival time ? xd



Welll , I hope you liked this ....
a sort of.... xd

xx Lisette

No comments:

Post a Comment