Monday, February 17, 2014

REVIEW : I CAN SEE A FINN OR JACK HARRIES OMG




O-M-G HELLO READER,

It was a normal day. I came home, turned my laptop on. And then it happend.
The best thing , Stardoll could ever give me.

Dressing up Jack and Finn Harries... on my fricking phone.

ASDHKFHJDFKH

And Zoella! :D 
She's cute.

Life. What do you WANT FROM MEEE ?!! XD


It just looks the same as the other Teen stars clothing thing where you need to buy clothes.
(Guess they removed that , I can't see it when I play.. )
 Also the annoying thing is that out of nowhere , random commercials 
pop-up. IT FREAKS ME OUT.

 

So you can just put clothes on Jack/Finn Harries. Wow. x)
So I made some awesome looks for the peopleesss :D 

Bethany Mota
Zoella

Jack Harries
After all , I give it a 3/5! Because it has a Jack Harries in it ! :D But the annoying commercials and the 2 other weirdo peepz that I don't know. xd

What do you think of the app ?
Let me know in the comments !! :D


xxLisette

No comments:

Post a Comment